Last Minute Gift Guide For Hockey Players
Okay – maybe the season snuck up on you like it did me.
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered, here are some last minute gifts for the hockey player on your list that you should be able to get under the tree in time for Christmas!
I want to be clear that I am not endorsing any specific brands below – I just want to give you an idea of what I am talking about, so I have included a few links to make it easy for you…
- A FitBit – – I used to use the Flex until Paul got me an iWatch for my birthday – I really liked it because I could integrate it with the MyFitnessPal app where I track my nutrition.
- A set of Adjustable Resistance Bands so the hockey player in your life has no excuse to miss a workout. You can use these anywhere and get an awesome strength or cardio workout in.
- A mobile phone case with their favourite team
- An old school or third jersey from their favourite team
- A Shooter Tutor so your hockey player can snipe corners all day long
- I would be remiss if I didn’t mention my pro-style off-ice training programs for goalies and skaters – or the program I created to give 10-13 year old hockey players (goalies and skaters) the proper foundation for success on the ice – – these are downloadable, so you don’t even need to leave the house 🙂
- How about some tickets to the local junior or pro team? This way you get to spend time with the hockey player you love and watch the game!
- The biography of a legend – like Bobby Orr, Gordie Howe or Ken Dryden
- Or Justin Goldman’s newest book for the goalie in your life – Between Two Worlds: Discovering New Realms Of Goalie Development
- Of course, you can always go with some new laces, stick wax, tuning stone or that stick they have been looking at every time you are in the local hockey shop.
Hope that helps a bit – remember, the season isn’t about the gifts under the tree, it is about the love around it (but a few thoughtful gifts are always appreciated)
PS – don’t put off your Christmas shopping, it is already getting to be crunch time and if you leave it much longer, you will be one of those sour people rushing around the mall at the last minute hating Christmas.