Another NEW Hip Mobility Exercise For Goalies
We have been using the 90/90 stretch for quite a few years haven’t we? If you don’t know what the hip 90/90 is, then you are missing out on hip mobility. Although I think it resonates more with goalies, it is a great one for skaters too, so make sure you check it out.
Here are your Key Points…
- What is your trunk doing – are you stable in your torso and isolating the movement to your actually hip?
- Are you rounding your lower back? Stop.
- Control the speed of the movement – do not rush through
- If you are feeling joint pain, then you need to stop. This exercise will be challenging, but you should not feel like you are forcing it.
How Much? How Many?
- Start with 3 on each side – but remember, go slowly.
PS – Hey – if you haven’t registered for the FREE webinar tonight (Thursday, April 28th), make sure you register here >> https://hockeytrainingpro.clickfunnels.com/best-program-reg This is the webinar where I help you find the perfect off-season training program for you. Bad Ass Beer Leaguer? Future Pro? We will sort through all the details.